Request a Arbitrator:
Fees and scheduling are subject to availability. Please make sure to read our fees and cancellation policy.
MAA will provide lunch at no additional cost for full day meditations held at our Austin Area Offices! Special Discounts for Veterans.
- Full Day (8 Hours) – From $1000.00 to $3000 per party.
- Half Day (4 Hours) – From $500.00 to $1500 per party.
- For multiparty, family/divorce and complex litigation disputes which require multiple Arbitration sessions, please contact us at 512-966-9222 to discuss services and fees.
- Travel time is billed at $100.00 per hour. Travel time and expenses will be divided between the parties.
Cancellations and Rescheduling:
- After a Arbitration is scheduled, the parties must cancel or reschedule in writing seven days before the scheduled date. If the Arbitration is not cancelled or rescheduled within seven days, we will provide credit towards a different Arbitration date.
- The daily rate charged each party includes up to two hours per party for reviewing pre-Arbitration submissions.
- The daily rate includes up to 1 hour of post-session follow-up at no additional charge. Beyond one hour, a $250.00 per hour rate will apply, to be divided equally by the parties.
Form of Payment:
- All fees shall be paid by cash, check, or credit/ debit cards.
- Special Rates Arbitration Services for Veterans.
- Fees for In-house Dispute Resolution Training vary, contact us for pricing.
- Contact MAA directly via phone or email for details: 512-966-9222 or email@example.com.
Please note, we are not acting as your attorneys, lawyers, or giving legal advice. Please read the website carefully. If we accept your case, we will be acting as your Arbitrators. If you wish to continue, please let MAA know.