In this course, we extend expertise and examine an in-depth review of the ethical obligations of an arbitrator conducting multicultural and complex civil procedures. Participants shall receive an “Advanced Arbitrator” certificate and certification. The focus of this one-day class is practical but will review in-depth procedures and advance participants’ ability to conduct complex civil and international arbitrations. We will take a close look at the overall proceedings, and the finer points of complex arbitrations, including a section on the laws of evidence from the perspective of the arbitrator. Examples of Reasoned Awards will be studied and provided to participants.
Who Should Take These Classes?
Whether you are an experienced lawyer, counselor, teacher, or just looking for a new career, these classes will facilitate learning new and useful skills to resolve conflict, and to successfully conduct mediations/arbitrations. You will acquire new methods to synthesize information to lead to positive outcomes.
- Attorneys Counselors and Social Workers
- Managers and supervisors
- Executive directors and board members
- Real Estate Agents
- Insurance Adjusters
- Facilitators, trainers and consultants
- Anyone looking to start a new career or expand their current business
Mediation and Arbitration Training Courses Available:
- Basic Mediation Training
- Advanced Family Training
- Basic Arbitration Training
- Elder Care and Adult Mediation Training
- Child Protective Service Mediation Training
- Cultural Awareness and Sensitivity Training
- Domestic Violence Training
You will learn proven ways to be an effective mediator/arbitrator, leaving with powerful skills to help resolve the most difficult conflicts!