This course is a 3-day, intensive (8:00-6:00), 30-hour training fulfilling the Texas Alternative Dispute Resolution Act requirements for mediators doing family mediation and following the standards set by the Texas Mediation Trainers Roundtable. The sessions include family law, family dynamics, domestic violence, child development, ethical and practical considerations and finances in family cases. This course meets the standards of the Texas Mediation Trainers Roundtable as required by the Texas Mediator Credentialing Association. Course materials will be provided. (Bring your own Lunch)
Who Should Take These Classes?
Whether you are an experienced lawyer, counselor, teacher, or just looking for a new career, these classes will facilitate learning new and useful skills to resolve conflict, and to successfully conduct mediations/arbitrations. You will acquire new methods to synthesize information to lead to positive outcomes.
- Attorneys Counselors and Social Workers
- Managers and supervisors
- Executive directors and board members
- Real Estate Agents
- Insurance Adjusters
- Facilitators, trainers and consultants
- Anyone looking to start a new career or expand their current business
Mediation and Arbitration Training Courses Available:
- Basic Mediation Training
- Advanced Family Training
- Basic Arbitration Training
- Elder Care and Adult Mediation Training
- Child Protective Service Mediation Training
- Cultural Awareness and Sensitivity Training
- Domestic Violence Training
You will learn proven ways to be an effective mediator/arbitrator, leaving with powerful skills to help resolve the most difficult conflicts!