The Basic mediation course is a 5-day (8:00am - 5:00pm) 40-hour training course offered to the general public, counselors/social workers, educators, HR staff and attorneys. This course is designed to give individuals the skills and credentials they need to serve as mediators in the State of Texas. The training focuses on practical mediation skills and covers areas of personal injury, employment, intellectual property, and multi-party conflicts, among others. This course meets the standards of the Texas Mediation Trainers Roundtable 40-Hour Training Standards as required by the Texas Mediator Credentialing Association. All Course materials will be provided including THE WORKBOOK-a practical and up to date reference which includes forms and the materials you need to start a practice.
Who Should Take These Classes?
Whether you are an experienced lawyer, counselor, teacher, or just looking for a new career, these classes will facilitate learning new and useful skills to resolve conflict, and to successfully conduct mediations/arbitrations. You will acquire new methods to synthesize information to lead to positive outcomes.
- Attorneys Counselors and Social Workers
- Managers and supervisors
- Executive directors and board members
- Real Estate Agents
- Insurance Adjusters
- Facilitators, trainers and consultants
- Anyone looking to start a new career or expand their current business
Mediation and Arbitration Training Courses Available:
- Basic Mediation Training
- Advanced Family Training
- Basic Arbitration Training
- Elder Care and Adult Mediation Training
- Child Protective Service Mediation Training
- Cultural Awareness and Sensitivity Training
- Domestic Violence Training
You will learn proven ways to be an effective mediator/arbitrator, leaving with powerful skills to help resolve the most difficult conflicts!